I've had a blast serving on the EBMUD Board for the past four years and we've done some great things as a result
- Achieved permanent protection of the Mokelumne River, our water source, as a Wild and Scenic River
- Prioritized the replacement of our aging pipelines
- Made water conservation a way of life
- Doing more to help low income families pay their water bills and reducing shutoffs
- Increase recreation access in our watershed while increasing habitat protection and decreasing pesticide use.
There's more to do! I can't wait to serve another four years but I need your help to kick off the campaign over the next 7 days. Help with what you can.